This information involves the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Student Portal: portal.fedpolel.edu.ng. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Authority of the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the Polytechnic to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILE-OLUJI STUDENTS PORTAL
- Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Student Portal: http://portal.fedpolel.edu.ng/Login
- Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Main Website: https://fedpolel.edu.ng/
- Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji registrar email address:
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILE-OLUJI CONTACT ADDRESS
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji
- Ile-oluji, Ondo state, Nigeria.
- Phone: (+234) 7039090114
- [email protected]
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILE-OLUJI ELEARNING PORTAL
The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILE-OLUJI E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to FEDPOLEL E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
- Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Academic Calendar and Registration Dates
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR