Field Service Engineer Job at Philips…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Philips.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.
- Field Service Engineer
- The Field Service Engineer is the ambassador of Philips HealthTech ensuring that all customers are satisfied while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
- Executes technical service to the requests, problems, or planned service activities. These can be coordinated, scheduled and with prepared action plans from the Customer care center. Solutions or actions should be carried out in accordance with our regulatory guidelines, processes & procedures.
- Solutions are provided by using RemoteOnsite diagnostics, troubleshooting techniques, service technical information, or knowledge, executing service work orders and keeping the customer informed of the service status.
- Focuses on First Time Right ensuring action plans are followed, with parts (if required), and preparation such as diagnosis/troubleshooting information is executed as per action plan before the onsite visit as necessary.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of technical complex systems – medical equipment experience would be added value.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in working in a multinational environment or on Philips equipment would be a strong asset.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.