Field Technology Lead Job at One Acre Fund… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at One Acre Fund.
- Work with portfolio leads to establish and prioritize user requirements for our field-facing apps
- Translate our user requirements and timelines for our tech teams and external partners
- Manage relationships with our tech teams and external partners with the purpose of driving outcomes
- Manage a team of two to:
- Scale field-facing apps
- Conduct user testing of mockups and newly released features with farmers and field staff
- Troubleshoot issues that arise from newly-released features
- Manage Field tech tool inventory and distribution
- Improve the return on investment of our tech tools
- Manage a pipeline of improvements for our field-facing apps and hardware
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 2+ years of experience with technical product management, project management, or similar work experience.
- Experience communicating complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with user design, prototyping, UI/UX mockups, or similar.
- The ability to set complex strategic direction.
- Language: English and Swahili.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 2nd January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.