Finance & Administration Interns at Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli.
The International Committee for the Development of Peoples (CISP) is a non-governmental organization (NGO), founded in 1983 and its headquarters are in Rome, Italy. The principles and aims of the organization are summarized in the Declaration of Intent and Code of Conduct for Cooperation Programmes. The Declaration of Intent “For rights and against poverty: Approaches and Operational Priorities of CISP”, formulated with the contribution of all the professionals working at the Rome headquarters, as well as at our offices located in third countries, establishes the organization action plan priorities, which are built around the main objectives of the fight against poverty and social exclusion.
- Participate in administrative tasks which include; Accounting, Procurement, Human Resource, and Financial Reporting.
- Support the Finance Team in preparation of the project and institutional audits.
- Review financial documents (from CISP and partners) for completeness, accuracy, and timely processing of payments.
- Follow up on support documents from the field offices and partner’s offices to the Country office. Ensuring the scans/copies are posted or delivered on specific set dates.
- Compilation of all financial data in the accounting system observing timeliness and accuracy by ensuring that all financial documents are set to the correct budget codes according to the funds requested or budgets.
- Support the efficient verification & exhaustive circulation, filing & archiving of procurement, Logistics, and Human Resources documentation as per the instructions from Supervisor and according to CISP processes and procedures.
- Scanning procurement/financial support documents.
- Support in inventories, asset tracking, and clear stock discrepancies in a documented manner. ▪ Generating and analyzing reports, taking notes during meetings, preparing statements, entering data, etc.
- Provide any other support related to Administration as requested by Country Administrator.
Personal Attributes and Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Qualifications of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA/ACCA) OR Diploma in Finance and Administration
- Strong computer skills in, Microsoft office application including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to efficiently take up multiple tasks under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity, honesty and transparency
- Good communication skills, Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili, with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Have a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Must be a self-motivated and reliable person who can work with minimal supervision.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.