Finance and Operations Accountant Job at Human Capital Synergies… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Human Capital Synergies.
- Assist with weekly cash and treasury functions, including client invoicing, scheduling payments, oversight of debtors and creditors position and reconciliation of cash transactions.
- Prepare weekly Finance Reports for the Executive Team.
- Ensure financial reporting is aligned with current accounting standards.
- Assist current and future finance transformation projects.
- Ensure compliance including VAT returns, corporation and other tax returns/reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting functions as we scale including preparation and analysis of monthly accounting entries, management accounts and financial information including commentary.
Operations and Credit;
- Establish credit limit, considering such factors as applicant’s assets, credit experience, and personal preferences, based on predetermined standards.
- Keep record or file of credit transactions, deposits, and payments, and sends letters or confers with customers having delinquent accounts to make payment
- Keep a record of applications for loans and credit.
- Compute interest and payments.
- Check the value of customer’s collateral, such as securities, held as security for the loan.
- Advise customer by phone or in writing about loan or credit information.
- Assist customers in filling out loans or credit applications.
- Disbursing of Invoices to clients in good time.
- Preparation of internal payroll and payments.
- Processing internal and external payments.
- Ensuring all payments have the relevant support documents
- Ensuring records are complete and preparing financial reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any related field.
- ACCA or CPA Finalist.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Payments/FinTech experience is highly desirable.
- Good technical accounting knowledge.
- Advanced excel skills (advanced formulas, large data sets, pivot tables, vlookup etc).
- Desire to work in a very high-growth business.
- Ability to work collaboratively and across functions.
- Drive, motivation and excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use Finance and Operations Accountant as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.