Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Proactive management of pricing decisions in the business with a view of influencing the delivery of revenue and gross profit of the business.
- Provide insightful analytics on business performance and informing pricing decisions, investment, and innovation decisions.
- Coordinate with the commercial and marketing functions to manage and monitor performance, spends with a view of return-on-investment approach from all commercial activities.
- Lead and coordinate the annual budgeting process of the business between the finance function and other functions.
- Participate in key strategic initiatives of the business to drive efficiencies, growth opportunities, cost control and profitability for the business.
- Maintain integrity of the balance sheet, integrity for the marketing accruals and regular reviews on the same.
- Management of periodic sales monitoring and credit management as per internal guidelines.
- Lead the credit management activities of the business.
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of new and existing customers.
- Develop and enhance business efficiencies and improvements based on best practice and group policies.
- Manage and participate on month end and/or group reporting activities and processes.
- Coordinate with the supply chain department in inventory forecasting with a view of efficient working capital management
- Support finance and commercial functions with all adhoc requirements
Critical knowledge/ qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in commerce, accounting, or finance or its equivalent and a relevant professional qualification i.e., CPA, ACCA, CIMA,
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point i.e., computing skills and presentation skills)
- Excellent knowledge of relevant local/ regional tax legislations
- Excellent understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Good understanding of business end to end processes and internal controls
- 6 – 8 years of professional experience in finance (commercial, operations and credit management)
- Significant experience in FMCG/ distribution business and strategic decision making
- Strong business acumen/ commercial experience with a holistic view of the business financial performance
- Significantly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly experienced in stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Team management and leadership skills
- Insight generation/ forward looking mindset with positive financial impact to the business
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.