Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Proactive management of pricing decisions in the business with a view of influencing the delivery of revenue and gross profit of the business.
- Provide insightful analytics on business performance and informing pricing decisions, investment, and innovation decisions.
- Coordinate with the commercial and marketing functions to manage and monitor performance, spends with a view of return-on-investment approach from all commercial activities.
- Lead and coordinate the annual budgeting process of the business between the finance function and other functions.
- Participate in key strategic initiatives of the business to drive efficiencies, growth opportunities, cost control and profitability for the business.
- Maintain integrity of the balance sheet, integrity for the marketing accruals and regular reviews on the same.
- Management of periodic sales monitoring and credit management as per internal guidelines.
- Lead the credit management activities of the business.
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of new and existing customers.
- Develop and enhance business efficiencies and improvements based on best practice and group policies.
- Manage and participate on month end and/or group reporting activities and processes.
- Coordinate with the supply chain department in inventory forecasting with a view of efficient working capital management
- Support finance and commercial functions with all adhoc requirements
Critical knowledge/ qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in commerce, accounting, or finance or its equivalent and a relevant professional qualification i.e., CPA, ACCA, CIMA,
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point i.e., computing skills and presentation skills)
- Excellent knowledge of relevant local/ regional tax legislations
- Excellent understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Good understanding of business end to end processes and internal controls
- 6 – 8 years of professional experience in finance (commercial, operations and credit management)
- Significant experience in FMCG/ distribution business and strategic decision making
- Strong business acumen/ commercial experience with a holistic view of the business financial performance
- Significantly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly experienced in stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Team management and leadership skills
- Insight generation/ forward looking mindset with positive financial impact to the business
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.