Finance Controller Job at Opibus… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Opibus.
The Beginning Roam was founded in 2017 just as electric mobility was taking off, when electric cars were just arriving on our streets. Roam vision is to make electric transport more accessible to a broader market by making the technology more cost efficient and simplifying deployment. The company focuses on all-electric conversion kits for fleet vehicles such as light trucks, public transport and buses, as well as electric motorcycles and energy systems.
- General accounting oversight
- Oversee the monthly- and yearly financial closing process
- Ensure that closing process and financial reports are done in a timely and accurate manner
- Producing and analyzing of financial statements and reports to guide decision making
- Manage companies budget- and forecasting process and follow-up on actual vs budget and forecast
- Monthly KPI reporting dashboard and follow up on actual vs budget and forecast
- Responsible for assisting in compliance audits and monitoring and setting internal controls to ensure that everyone meets their budget and KPIs.
- Cash flow management
- Create internal policies and spend controls
- Manage and set up grant project reporting
- Take part in Due Diligence processes
- Take part in Grant applications
- Manage financial follow-up and reporting on customer projects
- Be part of implementation of new software
- Ensure that all financial reports are published in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure working capital management is aligned to the needs of the Company’s cash flow and business operation
- Calculation of transfer pricing and related party transactions
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place for effective and efficient budgeting strategy, expenditure, accounting, cash flow and banking
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Appropriate analytical review and interpretation of key performance indicators based on various financial data
- Assist in implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Must have at least 10 years working experience in Finance with 5 years in a managerial position
- Must have a CPA(K) or ACCA finalist
- Must have previous experience as an Accountant
- Must have knowledge in GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) in Kenya and the East African Region is a requirement, knowledge in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Must be an expert in Excel and handling of large data amounts,
- Must have experience in drafting budgets and financial forecasting
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be a good team player
- Strong work ethic and attention to details as part of the bigger picture
- Structured and analytic way of thinking and working
- Ability to multitask and meet assigned deadlines
- Likes to achieve success together with others in the team
- Communicative ability to make sure information communicated is clear and timely both orally and in writing
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 24th June 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.