Network Support Assistant Job at Bank of Africa Kenya Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Bank of Africa Kenya Limited.
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries.
- Oversee management of operations of Finance and Accounts department;
- Coordinate preparation of the Club’s Annual Budget statement in liaison with heads of departments and advice the Club in justifying budgetary provisions to Executive/Main Committee for approval of budgets;
- Offer guidance on effective and efficient management of Club’s financial resources through implementation of budget control measures;
- Coordinate monitoring and absorption of approved budget to ensure conformity;
- Coordinate effective and efficient revenue management from designated sources;
- Analyse financial information to guide in decision making;
- Coordinate preparation and presentation of Main Committee/Sub Committee and position papers;
- Coordinate provision of information and compilation of responses to audit issues to both internal and external auditors;
- Contribute to the development, implementation, management and monitoring of an information Management system to cater for departments operations;
- Monitor the implementation of agreed upon business strategies tracking of key financial performance indicators.
- Coordinate Formulation of Financial policies, Plans and Departmental Strategies;
- Coordinate preparation of correspondences to both internal and external contacts such as auditors, bankers, financiers, statutory institutions such as KRA, suppliers, contractors and consultants to ensure timely feedback;
- Authorise master payroll and initiate payroll disbursements in accordance with the approved policies and procedures;
- Coordinate capacity building for departmental staff and setting of performance targets of direct reports;
- Provide leadership in development and implementation of departmental risk management guidelines;
- Liaise with the bank on transaction confirmations and other correspondences; and manage investment portfolio of the Club.
- Review and update the finance procedures and policies;
- Prepare justification and ROI analysis for the Club’s projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or its equivalent, from a recognized institution;
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) Or ACCA; and
- Membership of professional body (Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya ICPAK, ACCA) in good standing.
- Ten (10) years’ work experience in accounting and/or in financial analysis; Five (5) of which should be at Managerial level.
- Knowledge of any ERP software will be an added advantage.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.