Finance Officer Job at North Star Alliance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at North Star Alliance.
- Project Financial record keeping. Entering various transactions into the accounting system on a daily basis and filing all financial records appropriately in line with the filing system.
- Ensuring that Wellness centers are well supplied in a timely manner.
- Processing purchase orders and payments. Ensuring that all requisite procurement procedures have been followed and the requisite support documentation is available and appropriately filed.
- Preparing donor reports and submitting them within the stipulated deadlines.
- Preparing internal financial reports (Budget monitoring reports, etc) on a monthly basis by the 13th day of the following month.
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management.
- Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects.
- Maintaining the Assets register. Updating regularly and arranging for Assets verification twice a year.
- Carrying out the bank and other accounts reconciliations and preparing reconciliation statements on a monthly basis by the 13th day of the following month.
- Ensuring that all bills and statutory deductions are paid in time to avoid penalties.
- Arranging for physical cash counts once a quarter at the center level.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- At least 3 years experience in project accounting
- Working knowledge of USG and Global Fund-funded projects is a must.
- A good understanding of the health landscape in Kenya would also be desirable.
- Proficiency in electronic accounting systems.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.