Finance Officer Job at Plan International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Plan International.
Payment Processes 30%:
- Reviews MPESA float replenishment requests.
- Reviews and Approves MPESA payment requests.
- Reviews field or project funding requests and initiates funds transfers.
- Reviews and verifies the correctness of support documents then run the payment in SAP: Vendor/Partner details.
- Prepare all bank-related JVs and post into SAP for processing.
- Processes all receipts in whatever form they are received and prepares relevant JVs (cash, cheques, direct donor funding).
- Receives payroll-related data from HR, reviews the data for accuracy, and initiates corrections and processes payroll monthly.
- Processes all payroll-related statutory payments, staff benefits (includes staff separations, medical, provident, staff insurances and returns including remitting amounts due to the relevant statutory bodies).
- Processes all payroll-related journal entries including LOEs and coordinates reconciliation of the payroll accounts.
- Posts all payroll-related transactions in SAP in the payroll control account and intercompany transactions in SAP.
- Remittance for GPA, medical, staff dues and provident.
- Prepares monthly payroll-related reconciliations and initiates corrective action where necessary.
- Timely filing and maintenance of all payroll-related documents and intercompany-related documents.
- Prepare and post-correction journals for errors before period closure.
- Prepare allocated financial reports on monthly, quarterly and annual, including Adhoc reports.
- Prepares Payroll and bank reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting-related courses.
- CPA (K) or other professional qualification in accounting
- 4 years relevant accounting experience preferably in an INGO
- Thorough knowledge of finance processes, systems, and principles.
- Well-versed in computerized accounting applications.
- Previous experience in usage of SAP or any major ERP system
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.