Financial Advisor Job at Standard Investment Bank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Standard Investment Bank.
- Providing suitable advice to best fit the needs and requirements for clients.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to existing and potential clients using state of the art financial planning tools
- Meeting clients to understand their financial objectives.
- Explaining complex information relating to Financial Advisory in a clear and effortless way
- Managing, maintaining and building new and existing client relationships
- Growing a client book within the first 24 months and consistently thereafter
- Adhering to compliance, operational procedures and practice management standards
- Staying abreast of product information, performance and industry changes
- Building a sustainable book of clients in the corporate and retail segments of SIB
- Consistently achieving the allocated Sales Production Target as per a performance scorecard.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in relevant field.
- Relevant Commercial/Financial Tertiary qualification.
- CISI Module I and II.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning.
- CFP Advantageous.
- 5 years experience in the Financial Services industry in a Sales role within the Asset/wealth and Investment management spaces.
- Knowledge and understanding of the dynamics in the allocated market.
- Experience and track record in high-performance sales environments.
- Knowledge of best practices in Financial Planning and Financial Advisory Services.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use Financial Advisor – Global Markets as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.