Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Job at Twiga Foods… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Twiga Foods.
Twiga Foods is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls and is a business-to-business marketplace platform that sources products directly from farmers and delivers it to urban retailers.
- The candidate will perform modeling of potential projects and provide insights and recommendations that enable decision-making. This will involve the selection of the most appropriate modeling and analysis process. Examples include but are not limited to, analyzing the impact of buying new machinery or assessing a change in operations in terms of budget vs. plan or actuals.
- The candidate will leverage Twiga’s data to automate financial and data analysis that can be used by various stakeholders to make decisions.
- The candidate, together with the team, will be responsible for developing and monitoring a segment of the budget (relating to one or multiple parts of the supply chain and/or one or multiple city budgets) every quarter.
- The candidate, together with the team, will assist in producing the monthly strategy document (Business Review Meeting deck – which provides insights to the organization to improve ways of working and provide the ‘bigger picture to the wider organization) and the board paper which provides an update to the board to take any relevant decisions.
- Assist with workstreams related to Adaptive Insights – The candidate, together with the team, will also assist in integrating the budgeting, monitoring and strategy workstreams onto Adaptive. This will be a significant part of the early months’ workstreams.
- Assist in other aspects of Operations as assigned by the Regional Lead from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s in Economics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Has the intention to start or has started the CFA program would be an added advantage.
- An ideal minimum of 1-year experience in, advisory or finance-specific roles.
- Interest or experience in investment banking, VC, PE is an added advantage.
- Strong Excel and quantitative skills with the ability to quickly learn new technical skills.
- Already has or is keen to build communication and social skills and is flexible to work within a multi-cultural team environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.