Firmware Testing and Support Engineer Job at Brave Venture Labs…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Brave Venture Labs.
- Firmware Testing and Support Engineer
- Test firmware versions under development.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written test reports.
- Recommend improvements in meter software and hardware design. Continuously improve testing processes.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of deployed firmware.
- Support firmware release process.
- Investigate technical issues and potential tampering incidents and recommend resolutions.
- Train colleagues in the repair and configuration of meters.
- Analyze daily meter performance and report issues.
- Provide technical assistance to our technicians and salespersons in the field.
- 1-3 Years experience in a similar role.
- Diploma/Bachelor in Electromechanical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or any related course.
- Ability to read circuit schematics and board layouts in electrical CAD programs.
- Knowledge of hardware (embedded hardware) and firmware interaction.
- Experience in C/C++ and Java programming languages.
- Experience with MySQL is an added advantage.
- Enthusiasm to continuously improve skills and learn new technologies.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.