Flight Data Analyst Job at Kenya Airways… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Airways.
- Identify and establish audit findings on both planned and achieved rosters for Flight Crew and discuss with the relevant line managers and jointly agree on actions to be implemented to ensure a cost-effective and fairness in duty distributions.
- Provide analyses and data support using reactive, proactive and predictive methodologies for contributions to support an effective and maturity of the Safety Management System.
- Operate the Flight Data Analysis software on a daily basis, ensuring system and data availability and integrity.
- Monitor aircraft data capture rates; ensure that all data is validated prior to further analysis.
- Prepare presentations, analysis packages and special studies to mitigate risk, identify trends, and increase efficiency as well as assist in preparing and presentation of FDM data for Flight Operations leadership.
- Promote safety awareness by developing and production of periodic flight data-related safety bulletins.
- Participate in verification, validation of reports and exceedances in operational safety limits.
- Provide after-hours on-call support as required.
- Participate in the specification, implementation and ongoing development of the Flight Data Analysis system.
- Monitor, review, and evaluate current and proposed industry regulations relevant to Flight Data Analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Data Analysis or any other related field from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus Diploma in Information Systems/ Statistics or Data Analysis from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in data management or 1-year experience as a Flight Data Analyst.
- Working Knowledge of Airline Operations.
- Proficiency in IT Skills.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.