Application for the Global Generation Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the McMaster University in Canada.
Full-time researchers from foreign countries are eligible to apply for this grant to gain a PhD position at McMaster and a sum of $150,000.
McMaster University is a public research university based in Ontario named among the world’s top 100 universities for the fifth year in a row in 2021. It is deeply committed to creativity, innovation, and excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL GENERATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States of America are eligible to apply.
- The applicant can undertake research in Health Sciences or Natural Sciences and Engineering at McMaster.
- The applicants must enroll in a full-time research programme at McMaster before the deadline.
- Students need a minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, CAE – 190, PTE – 60, CAEL – 70, TOEFL – 86, and Duolingo – 115.
GLOBAL GENERATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students can apply to McMaster through its official application portal. Eligible research students will be considered.
Application must include:
- Official transcripts
- High school certificate
- Diploma degree
- University qualification
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th September, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.