Application for the Fondation des Ponts ParisTech Scholarships for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in France.
The scholarship offers an award towards the cost of studying an engineering degree programme at École des Ponts Business School. Applicants are eligible to apply for an undergraduate degree in engineering and receive this award. The successfully selected applicants will be given 10 000€ by the school towards the cost of studying an engineering degree programme at École des Ponts Business School.
École des Ponts Business School is the business school that is one of the top Public universities in Paris, France. It is ranked 242nd in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a prime mission to train engineering officials and civil engineers by offering a wide-ranging education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FONDATION DES PONTS PARISTECH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students from overseas are eligible.
- Undergraduate programme in engineering are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in any engineering programme at the school.
- The applicants are required to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification relevant to engineering to get into École des Ponts Business School.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEIC – 785
FONDATION DES PONTS PARISTECH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to fill the admission application form for an engineering degree programme and sent it via mail to [email protected]. Applicants that apply will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- 2 recommendation letters
- Academic transcripts
- Ranking certificates
- Personal statements
- Research proposal
- Scanned passport or resident ID
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 20th October, 2021 will be considered.