Food and Beverage Manager Job at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited.
Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
- Organize, direct and evaluate food and beverage service
- Shift scheduling
- Performance management; monitor staff performance and provide feedback
- Purchase and control of inventory
- Monitor revenues and expenses
- Ensure practice of heath and safety regulations
- Negotiate supplier arrangements for food and beverage products
- Negotiate with clients for use of facilities for catering, parties, banquets, etc.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Diploma or degree in business management or tourism related field would be an asset
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- Inventory management
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.