Application for the Frank and Marion Spence Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to take part in the postgraduate research programme at the university. The sponsorship will provide a stipend allowance of $18,000 per annum for up to two years for a master’s by research and up to three years for a PhD, subject to satisfactory academic performance. A successful PhD applicant may apply for an extension of up to six months.
The University of Sydney, founded in 1850, is an internationally renowned teaching and research institution in Australia that provides a wide range of programmes. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values required to lead in a rapidly changing world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRANK AND MARION SPENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Postgraduate research degree in paediatric cardiology or cancer
- Students must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the Sydney Medical School
- Conduct research into paediatric cardiology or cancer.
- Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If English is your first language, you need to have citizenship or permanent long-term residency (minimum ten years) and completed secondary or higher education (tertiary) studies in an English-speaking country.
FRANK AND MARION SPENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must have to take admission in the postgraduate research degree at the university. No separate application necessary – you must have applied for the RTP Scholarship.
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.