Application for the Free Online Course on English for Business and Entrepreneurship in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Pennsylvania and Coursera in USA.
In this course, you will learn about the topics and language necessary to succeed in the international workplace. 100% online: Start instantly and learn at your own schedule. This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate. The Instructors are Amy Nichols, Manager of International Research and Program Development, English Language Programs, and James Riedel, Executive Director, English Language Programs.
The University of Pennsylvania (commonly referred to as Penn) is a private university, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. A member of the Ivy League, Penn is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and considers itself to be the first university in the United States with both undergraduate and graduate studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PENNSYLVANIA FREE ONLINE COURSE ELIGIBILITY
In this course, you will learn about the topics and language necessary to succeed in the international workplace. You will explore business English through authentic readings and video lectures while learning about business vocabulary, concepts, and issues.
- Unit 1 will provide an introduction to entrepreneurship by examining ideas, products, and opportunities.
- In unit 2, you will learn about the basics of market research, including how to identify an opportunity. The next unit in the course will focus on business plans, why these plans are important and will give you a chance to practice composing a business plan.
- In the final unit of the course, we will present basics for funding a business and will help you create a persuasive presentation, or pitch, based on a business plan.
- This course is designed for non-native English speakers who are interested in learning more about the global business economy.
PENNSYLVANIA FREE ONLINE COURSE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To enroll in this course for free, click on “Enroll now” and then select “Full Course. No certificate.”
- Applications is Ongoing.