Application for the Free Online Course on Introduction to Business Analytics: Communicating with Data in Urbana-Champaign – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign.
The goal of this course is to provide businesses and managers with the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges they confront daily in their professional lives.
This course introduces students to the science of business analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. Students will learn to make out the ideal analytic tool for their specific needs, understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
- Module 1: This module will help you earn the foundation needed to become a good data communicator. After completion of this module, you will know the history of data visualization, understand today’s datives tools, make connections with visuals, and evaluate the effectiveness of data visualizations.
- Module 2:This module will walk you through various methods to access data. The data could be either publicly available or company internal. The module also reviews why it is important for analysts to define clear objectives for their analysis. You will also be introduced to frameworks that help guide digital marketing analysis and their importance to data visualization.
- Module 3: In this module, you will learn an approach to finding patterns in data through visualization. You will see how charts can be used to communicate messages that can be conceptual or data-driven and declarative or exploratory.
- Module 4:This module explores telling stories, through data, that connect emotionally with your audience. It will also review examples and figures that make the concept easy to understand. You will learn the major do’s and don’ts of creating datives and rules that lead to the clear depiction of your findings.
- Learning Outcomes: Students will learn to identify the ideal analytic tool for their specific needs; understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and
- Students will gain knowledge visualize data; and utilize data in decision making for their agencies, organizations or clients.
Kevin Hartman is the Head of Industry at Google.
- Go to the course website
- Create a Coursera account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- Applications is Self-paced.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.