Application for the Free Online Course on Tourism and Travel Management in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland and edx in Australia.
In this seven-week course, applicants will lead tourism practitioners and researchers offer insider perspectives on this dynamic and growing industry. The instructors are; Pierre Benckendorff: Associate Professor, Sara Dolnicar, Vice-Chancellor Research Fellow, Sally Driml: Lecturer in Tourism Management,
Sheranne Fairley: Senior Lecturer, Karen Hughes: Senior Lecturer, Judith Mair: Senior Lecturer, Brent Ritchie: Professor, Richard Robinson: Senior Lecturer, Lisa Ruhanen: Associate Professor, David Solnet: Associate Professor, and Gabby Walters: Senior Lecturer.
The University of Queensland (UQ), Australia, is one of the world’s premier teaching and research institutions. Striving for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge UQ ranks in the top 50 Universities as measured by the QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FREE ONLINE COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Understand the complexity of challenges faced by the tourism industry.
- Examine tourism and travel management principles.
- Create resolutions and strategies to address tourism issues and challenges.
FREE ONLINE COURSE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant Sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the login button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)
- Applications is Self-Paced.