Freelance Business Solutions Executives Job at Nation Media Group PLC… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nation Media Group PLC.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
The Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media, which attract and serve unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
- Research available business opportunities and identify new leads and new opportunities for advertising by generating and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data;
- Prospect, identify, and qualify clients for new business opportunities by providing advertising solutions and providing creative solutions and presentations that are unique to each client;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Ensure client focused selling by providing excellent customer service to existing clients to both retain and grow those accounts, as well as maintaining interactions with potential new businesses and clients;
- Demonstrate value preposition to clients;
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Achieve set annual and monthly targets for multimedia advertising sales within schedule;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Increase advertising opportunities for Digital, Print, TV and Radio products translating to increased revenues;
- Maintain and grow business contacts for existing and potential clients;
- Develop and implement plans for increasing sales volumes and market share;
- Work with the supervisors and Creative team to formulate creative solutions for clients’ needs in realization of revenues for NMG.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business studies or related field from a recognized university;
- At least two (2) years’ experience, preferably in media sales;
- Certification in digital marketing and advertising is an added advantage;
- Must be competitive, possess a positive attitude, disciplined and fast to the market and have passion to win;
- Excellent oral and written and presentation skills tailored to the client’s/audience needs;
- Demonstrable strong work ethic for completing sales cycles;
- Strong negotiation skills with teamwork ability;
- Demonstrable strength in client service and continuous growth.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15th May 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.