French Teacher Job at Shinning Hope For Communities… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Shinning Hope For Communities.
- Prepare and deliver French lessons to students of diverse age groups.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of student’s assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance,
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement lessons.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new teaching techniques.
- Organize a teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
- P1 or Diploma in Education or French language.
- Professional qualification in the French language.
- This is an entry-level position.
- Preference to lower school experienced lady teachers.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application address to the HR Manager at [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.