Application for the FS MBA Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Germany.
This scholarship is open to all domestic and international students. The selection of the winners will be on the basis of academic results, admission test/ GMAT results, application quality, personal achievements including extracurricular activities, social commitment, intercultural skills, international experience and professional experience.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a private, non-profit business school in Frankfurt ranked 2nd in Germany, 18th in Europe and 42nd globally. It aims to be one of the top five business schools in Europe and the premier choice for education in finance whose research and advisory services will enhance business and society, and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FS MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- German as well as international applicants are eligible to apply.
- MBA in International Healthcare Management, Executive MBA, full time and part time MBA are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted in any eligible MBA programme at Frankfurt.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification relevant to the MBA programme applied for is required to be admitted in Frankfurt. GMAT or GRE test results are preferred.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 70, and ITP – 577
FS MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must apply for an MBA programme using the application portal of Frankfurt allotted to students. The applicants are not required to apply separately for the opportunity . Candidates will be considered on the quality of the original application made.
Application must include:
- A recognized secondary school diploma.
- An optional letter of motivation.
- A professional resume.
- Letter of recommendation
- Extracurricular activities, certificates, awards
- Work experience for some specific courses.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.