This article contains information on the Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA online and hard copy application forms for 2021/2022 admission as well as steps on how to Apply for Direct entry (DE) and Post-UTME screening. It also contains the Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, LAFIA, FULAFIA ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in FULAFIA is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry. Prospective students of Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. Also, applicants must complete the online Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA Application Forms. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA Undergraduate Application Procedures
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- isit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2020/2021 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, LAFIA, FULAFIA APPLICATION FEE
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N 2000 by following the payment method as stated in the application procedure. This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through FULAFIA, do not qualify for admission to FULAFIA or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. FULAFIA does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through FULAFIA is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
FULAFIA APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- FULAFIA Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result
- addressed to The Registrar, the Federal University, Lafia (original and photocopy)
- FULAFIA Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA Online Application.
To apply online, go to https://applications.fulafia.edu.ng/
The deadline for the FULAFIA 2021/2022 Post UTME Application Form is yet to be announced. Keep checking for update.
- Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA Term and Registration Dates
- Download Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA 2020 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA Admission requirements