Fulfillment Sales Specialist Job at Sendy Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sendy Limited.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the fulfillment champions when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM system.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet the sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Track and document calls and sales.
- Prepare and present achievements and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other business-related fields.
- Minimum two years experience in Tele-sales or similar customer service or sales role environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the industry.
- Ability to identify customer needs.
- Strong sales and relationship management experience.
- Ability to identify and interpret consumer and market trend analysis.
- Proven record of meeting quota.
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits.
- Patient and friendly personality.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.