Application for the Full Tuition-Fee International Student Scholarships in Turkey – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Izmir University of Economics in Turkey.
The grant is awarded to international students who want to study an undergraduate program at the university. The Izmir University of Economics will provide the total tuition fees for students in Turkey.
Established in 2001, Izmir University of Economics is the first foundation university in Izmir and the Aegean region. It offers associate degree, undergraduate, and graduate programs in a wide variety of fields in seven faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Applicants must be international
- Aspirants must be admitted to the undergraduate degree programme
- To apply, students must have to complete the admission requirements at the university.
- Applicants must have English proficiency certificates such as TOEFL, PTE, FCE, etc
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- National or International Exam Score
- High school diploma
- High School Transcript (grade list)
- Passport Copy
- Applications is Open.