Application for the Full Tuition Presidential Honors Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Concordia University Irvine in USA.
This full tuition fee scholarship is established for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2022-2023. The Concordia University Irvine will provide full tuition fees to the high-achieving candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
Founded in 1976, Concordia University Irvine is a private Lutheran university located in Irvine, California. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 1,592 and is one of nine colleges and universities in the Concordia University System.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL TUITION PRESIDENTIAL HONORS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a 3.9 GPA, SAT of 1370 (Evidence-based Reading and Writing plus Math), or 30 ACT.
- For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- You must check all the English Language Requirements of the Concordia University Irvine. International students must have TOEFL 79(IBT) /IELTS above 6.5.
FULL TUITION PRESIDENTIAL HONORS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this award, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
Application must include:
- You must submit a transcript from each secondary and post-secondary school attended, the current through the time of application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.