Application for the Full Tuition Waivers for International Students in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea.
The award will be provided in the form of tuition fee waivers to international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate programme at UNIST. The award will cover the complete tuition fee of the applied programme. The selected students will be given full tuition fee waivers to cover the tuition fee of the chosen undergraduate programme at UNIST for up to 3 years.
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is a post-secondary institution established in 2009 and is now one of the world’s leading science and technology universities. UNIST aims to be within the top 10 sciences and technology universities by 2030.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL TUITION WAIVERS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- All undergraduate level courses and subjects taught at UNIST are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must currently be international undergraduate students at UNIST commencing study in 2021.
- The students are required to attain a minimum GPA of 2.0 to 3.0 to get into UNIST.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEIC – 800, TOEFL (IBT) – 80, TOEFL (CBT) – 213, TOEFL (PBT) – 550, IELTS – 5.5, and TEPS – 640.
FULL TUITION WAIVERS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this application , you first need to apply for your chosen undergraduate degree programme. Once you receive an offer of admission, you can apply for this application
Application must include:
- High school diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Statement of purpose.
- Applications is Open.