Application for the Fully-Funded Bachelor of IT International Awards in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
Students who have just passed out from HSC or equivalent are eligible to apply for this application . This is a fully-funded scholarship that aims to support the students financially while they climb the stairs to their careers. The University of Technology Sydney will offer a fully-funded opportunity to the selected applicants.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university. It is Australia’s No.1 young university that is focused on making a difference through leading research, and inspiring education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACHELOR OF IT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor’s of Information Technology
- Aspirants must have take admission in the bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you’re a non-recent school leaver, you’ll be considered for admission based on an assessable qualification that you hold for the course/s you want to apply for at UTS. This may include your NSW High School Certificate or equivalent.
- The applicant must fulfill the university’s English language proficiency requirement that is an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0.
BACHELOR OF IT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to follow the application procedure of the university to apply. After that, you have to complete the application form.
Application must include:
- Most recent Year 12 reports (half-yearly or trials or International Baccalaureate results).
- Copies of background qualifications e.g. TAFE transcript, work resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13th May , 2021 will be considered.