Application for the Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in 3D Printing of Proteins in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The studentship is an exciting research collaboration between supervisors based within the Centre for Additive Manufacturing and the Sustainable Process Technologies Research Group for home country students only. Eligible candidates are those that have a degree and experience in Engineering or Physical Sciences. Chosen candidates will be extended benefits towards the tuition fee. The selected PhD candidates will be provided the tuition fee of the undertaken study programme and will have access to equipment and expertise at the forefront of the 3D printing and of biotechnology research areas.
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university dedicated to improving the wellbeing of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system. It is ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates can undertake PhD study in 3D Printing of proteins for continuous flow biocatalysis and bio-adsorption at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Nottingham.
- The applicants must have the knowledge and/or interest in 3D printing, process and materials engineering, or catalysis with a background in engineering or physical sciences, including but not limited to chemical, manufacturing, mechanical engineering, and chemistry.
- The applicants must possess or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or first class degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences related discipline.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, and PTE – 55.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can log in to the university portal to complete their admission applications. Candidates interested in the studentship must send the documents to [email protected] referring to the project title to apply.
Application must include:
- A copy of your covering letter
- Academic transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13th December 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.