Application for the fully-funded Programmes for International Students in Hong Kong – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the City University of Hong Kong.
The entrance opportunities are funded and processed by the Student Development Services department of CityU and provided to international students who want to undertake a bachelor’s degree programme at CityU. Lucky international applicants that will be selected to receive this award will be given full scholarships. Applicants will also additional be assisted with on-campus accommodation and living expenses.
City University of Hong Kong is a public research university with a mission to nurture and develop students’ talents and to create applicable knowledge for social and economic advancement. It is ranked at 48th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is one of the best public universities in Hong Kong.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible.
- Applicants can apply for any undergraduate level course or subject available at CityU Hong Kong.
- The applicants must be admitted in a full time bachelor’s programme at CityU.
- The students must have attained Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.4 or above in their previous certifications to be admitted at CityU Hong Kong.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 79, and TOEFL PBT – 550.
FULLY-FUNDED PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must use the university application portal to apply. financial aid positions will be allotted on the basis of merit to students that meet the criteria automatically. No separate application for scholarship is needed.
Application must include:
- Copy of passport/visa
- High school transcripts/graduation certificate
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th November, 2021 will be considered.