Application for the Fully-Funded Scholarships Programme for Iraq Students in Iraq – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Basrah in Iraq.
The educational award is open for domestic students who want to take part in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. Each successful scholar will receive free tuition and bench fees and accommodation to complete their education in Iraq.
The University of Basrah is situated in the city of Basra, Iraq It is ranked first nationally and 301-400 globally in the Times English Ranking and is among the top 1000 universities in the World University Rankings. In addition, the university won THE Asia Award 2021 in Creativity and the Arts.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Iraq citizens
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the degree programme
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Candidates must have to be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.
FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended.
- Applications is Open.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.