Application for the Fully-Funded SJPL Rhodes Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to support the applicants of Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine for undertaking a postgraduate degree level program at Oxford in the UK. The educational award will be fully-funded to all eligible postgraduate participants.
Organized by Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902), Rhodes scholarship is an international postgraduate award. It is managed by the Rhodes Trust.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SJPL RHODES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine are eligible to apply.
- Available for undertaking a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- The candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a reconized university.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university to a sufficiently high standard to be admitted to the master’s study at the university.
- The applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
SJPL RHODES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this educational opportunity, you need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program first. Then you can apply for the fund through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, a full curriculum vitae, a head-and-shoulders color photograph, and a personal statement of no more than 1000 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.