Fundraising Officer Job at Finn Church Aid… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Finn Church Aid.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Digital assessment development – develop and produce all digital assets needed for the campaigns – infographics, gifs, carousel posts, and text graphics for engaging the target market, develop a creative testing plan, manage all aspects of the paid media campaign.
- Organize and manage a high-quality events, activity, and communication programme to engage donors and potential supporters.
- Run the fundraising operations ensuring effective systems and processes are in place for engagement, and stewardship to deliver a professional fundraising programme.
- This position requires someone with proven background on local fundraising.
- Raise awareness amongst the populations about the work of FCA Kenya and its dedication to supporting families in vulnerable situation across the country.
- Promote the positive impact of projects being delivered/supported by FCA Kenya in all the target counties including Kakuma, Nairobi and Along Kerio Valley.
- Support the delivery and promotion of all fundraising activities/events and the recognition of funders/fundraisers.
- Developing and delivering integrated communications campaigns across PR, advertising, direct marketing, digital and social media.
- Co-ordinate communications with donors, ensuring an effective stewardship of donors, helping to build a community of supporters of FCA Kenya.
- Develop an annual fundraising plan (with monthly iterations) that leverages a diverse set of donor acquisition strategies and channels to reach new audiences.
- Responding to general enquires and acknowledging one-off donations.
- Other ad hoc duties when required.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, Fundraising or related field (Preferably a master’s degree).
- 3-5 years’ proven track record in a similar fundraising role, including achieving fundraising targets.
- Experience of fundraising or marketing would be an advantage, but the ability to bring a range of special skills, attributes and enthusiasm to the post is just as important.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with existing and potential supporters/funders.
- Demonstrable people skills, able to motivate and enthuse supporters, volunteers, and colleagues.
- Comprehensive and flexible communications skills, including the ability to write proposals, fundraising text, and reports.
- Experience of fundraising from major donors, corporates, and individuals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential supporters/funders
- Language proficiency: fluent English and Swahili languages.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.