Gender and GBV Program Manager Job at HIAS…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at HIAS.
- Gender and GBV Program Manager
- Lead the implementation of the HIAS GBV prevention and response program through the provision of strategic direction and technical advice on program design and development.
- Oversee the piloting and exploration of prevention programming focusing on social norms change and new ways to engage men in ending violence against refugee women and girls.
- Oversee the overall case management of the program and supervise caseworkers and community-based GBV prevention monitors to implement GBV case management effectively.
- Work collaboratively with HIAS MHPSS (Mental Health and Psychosocial Support) team by providing insight on the medical and psychosocial needs of refugees who are survivors of GBV.
- Provide mentoring and on-the-job training to GBV staff to become experts in GBV prevention, response and mainstreaming in line with the accredited standards.
- Ensure that the monthly GBV working group meetings take place as planned with the participation of all agencies and coordination committees.
- Produce accurate, detailed and timely reports of all project activities and progress using program monitoring and information from the GBVIMS.
- A minimum of master’s degree in Gender Studies, Community Development Studies, Social Science and/or other related fields of study
- 7 – 9 years working in a management position with at least 3 years in Project Management, monitoring and evaluation with a specific focus on GBV prevention and response programming; preference for candidates that have previous experience with direct service provision to GBV survivors.
- Strong training and capacity-building experience, particularly using participatory techniques for training related to different components of GBV programming.
- Experience working with GBVIMS (Gender-Based Violence Information Management System).
- Demonstrated understanding of gender and patriarchy and the role both play in violence against refugee women and girls, sexual and gender minorities, safety planning etc.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 10th September 2021.