General Business Sales Executive Job at SAP… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at SAP.
- Aligns with PBMs on Partner Business Planning for the territory covered; helps to identify opportunities for further growth in the territory and becomes active, in collaboration with other GPO sales areas (PBMs, Inside Sales, etc.).
- Supports the creation, monitoring and review of Business Development activities around his/her solution- or industry- specialization area.
- Defines innovative approaches to generate business and executes either directly or via the team together with the manager/expert. Supports implementation of core strategies and actions to ensure KPI achievement.
- Assists in coaching partner sales reps to interact with prospects in large or complex SW deals in his area of solution/industry expertise in order to position the value of the respective SW or industry solution as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
- Helps to ensure a high conversion rate from pipeline to deal closure, Shortening of the sales process and improvement of win rate in order to achieve real volume business.
- Be familiar with the competition with their assigned industry and/or geography. Understand competitive threats (e.g., how to beat the competition).
- Supports the enablement of the partner to independently drive business with the following resources.
- Partner demand generation plan to build a business pipeline.
- Generally will be focused on volume segment and ensure alignment with Indirect Channel Mgt (respective Partner Business Managers, Inside Partner Business Managers) and Inside Sales based on key channel economics.
- Helps to monitor the effective and appropriate use of SAP assets (i.e., Presales).
- Reporting on sales progress throughout the year; identification of deviations from plans agreed and actively engaging in measures to deliver goals agreed to.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Sales.
- Knowledge in one or in several solution areas such as e.g. LoB, Mobility, In-Memory, ByDesign, BA&T, B One, BAiO or in a certain industry.
- Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go-to-market models.
- Understanding the principles of solution selling through Partners.
- SME Channel Experience.
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Master equivalent: yes
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP market
- Local market knowledge and understanding
- Business level English: yes
- Business level local language: yes
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.