This article contains information on Ghana School of Law GSL online and hard copy application forms for 2021/2022 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Ghana School of Law Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Ghana School of Law Application form and Requirements for admission into professional law Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
GHANA SCHOOL OF LAW ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to Ghana School of Law is basically done online. We therefore advise applicants to begin the application process early. To become a student at the Ghana School of Law, you have to note the following:
1. FORM 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Complete all details on the form.
- Upload your passport picture – make sure the picture is the required size (e. 2M; read instructions on form). Your picture will be displayed when you click on SAVE AND CONTINUE, which will send you to FORM 2. You can return to the FORM 1 to view picture or continue to complete the form.
2. FORM 2 – EXAMINATIONS PAGE:
- Complete details on ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
- Complete details on your EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Complete details on WORK EXPERIENCE if any; ATTACH YOU CV AT FORM 3.
- Complete details of YOUR CONTACT PERSON
- Complete details of MISCELLANEOUS. (Please take note, you can drag a box by clicking the tip (e. click on the 3 lines at the bottom of the box) to see all your entries).
- PROGRAMME SELECTION (VERY IMPORTANT): Select in ascending order our ENTRY MODE, CAMPUS, SESSION and the PROGRAMME to study. You will have to select the ENTRY MODE in order to be able to select the others.
3. FORM 3 – UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- Upload all the relevant documents (Certificates, CV, Transcripts, Referee form, Passport Page (foreign applicants)) that matter to your application. VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR FILE SIZE SHOULD NOT EXCEED 500KB. IF YOUR FILE IS LARGER THAN 500KB, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD THE FILE
4. FORM 4 – SUBMIT APPLICATION ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL ENTRIES ON THE FORMS.
- NOTE: You do not need to complete the form at a sitting. You can always log back in with your serial number and PIN stated on your receipt (do not loose your receipt) to complete the form. However when you submit the form, you will not be able to apply online again. YOU CAN ONLY VIEW OR PRINT THE SUBMITTED FORM (click on the PREVIEW at the bottom of the page to print).
Applicants should ensure that they read and follow instructions thoroughly to be able to complete the form.
APPLICANTS ARE TO COMPLETE ALL DETAILS ON THE FORM.
GHANA SCHOOL OF LAW APPLICATION FEE
Application fee is indicated on the application form.
GHANA SCHOOL OF LAW Application Deadline
- GSL Admission Registration 2021/2022 is scheduled to close (INFORMATION WOULD BE COMMUNICATED SOON).
- The Ghana School of Law Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the GSL Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines
GHANA SCHOOL OF LAW Application Portal
Visit our online application webpage. You can apply using any device.
Click here to check out the Ghana School of Law GSL Prospectus
Click here to check the Ghana School of Law GSL Admission requirements
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.