Global Client Partner – Kenya at Andela… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Andela.
- Client Partners are responsible for ensuring the profitability and stability of their portfolio, driving incremental revenue.
- Demonstrate technical and sales skills to help our enterprise clients achieve outstanding scale, drive innovation, and transform digitally.
- Establishing and developing significant relationships within the C-Suite and Director level, with an ability to develop and drive initiatives to consistently deliver results, even under challenging circumstances.
- Keen sense of business awareness and foresight, and experience in developing strategic account plans and engagement approaches.
- Will possess an entrepreneurial and strategic approach, understand and use current industry trends and a wide range of data to develop complex sales and marketing strategies to improve enterprise relationships and develop demand, including expansion in your assigned client portfolio
- Client Partners connect Enterprise customers with our high quality engineers and provide oversight for delivery while ensuring steps are taken to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Work closely with sales expansion teams, marketing and leadership teams to expand, elevate and fortify existing relationships and new ones.
- Accustomed to or seeking work in a highly collaborative, fun, fast paced, and energetic environment that is seeking top caliber client professionals to join our team!
- 15+ years of experience in Digital Consulting or Managed Services sales, Account and Program Management & direct experience selling into F500 clients in multiple industries
- Experience running and selling into complex enterprise digital transformation initiatives in collaboration with sales teams in Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience and familiarity with DevOps models, various platform architectures, general knowledge of tech stacks, Ux/Bx.
- 10+ years of experience in a quota carrying role
- Outstanding executive presence and C-suite experience
- Successful portfolio management experience with the ability to drive incremental revenue within an assigned portfolio.
- Outstanding hunting and farming skills and experience.
- Experience negotiating enterprise agreements and closing deals
- Salesforce & Cloud experience a plus!
- This role must be located in the UK or European time zones (UTC/GMT +0 – +2).
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.