Global Compliance Specialist Job at Pathfinder International…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Pathfinder International.
- Global Compliance Specialist
- Operation Coordination: Coordinate compliance program events such as global training, monthly team meetings, and other working groups. Supports implementation of compliance initiatives, including drafting internal communications and tracking participation in global training. Provide technical and customer support for internal web-based tools, such as conflicts of interest application, gift tracker app, risk register, and iShare (intranet) resources.
- Content Development: Compile, edit, design, and publish communications highlighting compliance activities and initiatives for internal audiences, such as compliance newsletter, blog posts, and case studies.
- iShare Lead: Manage the Legal and Compliance iShare (intranet) webpages, by keeping content updated, identifying areas of improvement, and designing new webpages as appropriate.
- Knowledge Management: Organize and maintain databases and records for the legal and compliance team, including the Policy center library, Registrations database, Local Counsel database, and Internal Communications tracker.
- Reports and Documentation: Assist in the preparation of charts and reports that document compliance program initiatives and results, including communicating with Local Compliance Officers and country offices to document the results of country initiatives. Develop and share reports with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required and minimum 3 years of experience.
- 2 years of experience in communications, compliance, legal, program management, or related field.
- Prefer to experience an international non-profit experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.