Application for the Global Emerging Scholarships III for International Students in South Korea – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Sogang University in South Korea.
The selection of students for this award will be done by the Admissions Office selects based on financial, academic, and other capacities. International freshman students are eligible applicants and can receive partial tuition fee support up to 8 semesters under this grant. The students will be awarded a quarter scholarship consisting of admission fees + a quarter of the tuition for 8 semesters of any undergraduate programme at Sogang.
Sogang University is a private research university in Seoul ranked 34th among national universities was established by the Society of Jesus aims to educate citizens with outstanding leadership abilities, who can contribute to the society and nation with the spirit of devotion, sense of responsibility, mature and integrated characters.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EMERGING SCHOLARSHIPS III ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes offered at Sogang are eligible to apply.
- The students must have a grade point average of 2.50 or higher out of 4.30 to continue receiving the scholarship.
- Students must be graduates (or expected graduates) of high school or those with an equivalent educational background.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOPIK – Level 6, TOEFL IBT – 550, TOEFL CBT – 210, TOEFL PBT – 80, IELTS – 5.5, and TEPS – 50.
GLOBAL EMERGING SCHOLARSHIPS III APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are requested to make their admission applications via the Sogang University portal. All international students that fit the eligibility criteria will be considered.
Application must include:
- Financial proof documents
- Copy of identification
- Letter of recommendation
- Certificates of educational qualification
- Personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th November 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.