Application for the Global English Language Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Teesside University in UK.
Situated in North Yorkshire in North East England, Teesside University is a public university ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment. Teesside University will provide the students £1,500 or £2,000 towards the cost of study of the applied foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- All foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes available at the TU are eligible.
- The applicants must be full-time students on foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.
- They must be in their first year of study.
- The students must score 70% or above in their previous years of study to be admitted to TU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 0.5 and above.
GLOBAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official transcripts of High school/College degree
- Passport size photo
- Health Insurance
- Financial support documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport ID pages
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July, 2021 will be considered.