Application for the Global Excellence Postgraduate Placements for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Dundee in UK.
For undertaking a postgraduate degree program, the Global Excellence Awards are designed for all the high achieving UK, EU, and overseas participants at the University of Dundee. The educational award has a value of £5,000 and will be granted as the tuition fee reduction.
The University of Dundee was received its university status by Royal Charter in 1967. It is a public research university which ranked within the top 300 universities in the world and within the top 40 in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Available for a master’s degree program in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, and Social Work.
- Must hold an academic offer of entry for a postgraduate taught program in any of our academic schools at the University of Dundee for September 2021 or January 2022.
- Be classified as Overseas Fee Status, as determined by the University.
- Have demonstrated excellence through your academic, extra-curricular and/or voluntary activities. The University will assess the information given as part of your program application.
- Have achieved a UK 1st Class Honours degree (or equivalent)
- It is expected that all interested candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for studying the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- At the time of application, you will be asked to demonstrate the proficiency in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application process for the award, the university will let the student know whether they are eligible or not for the grant in the acceptance letter from the university of a master’s degree.
Application must include:
- Right now, no supporting documents are asked by the university.
- Applications is Open.