Application for the Global Fellow Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bard College Berlin in Germany.
BA programmes taught at Bard College Berlin are eligible to apply for. All international students can participate in this application programme. Prospective candidates must agree to study at multiple Bard campuses during the course of their degree study. The applicants that will win this application will be awarded financial support towards the undertaken BA programme at Bard College Berlin. The scholarship will be renewable for up to 4 years of study.
Currently ranking 305th nationwide, Bard College Berlin, founded in 1999 with the aim of returning small-group seminar teaching and interdisciplinary undergraduate education in the liberal arts to the highest level of European education, is a private, non-profit institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL FELLOW SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- BA programmes offered at Bard College Berlin can be applied for.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The applicants must intend to study at multiple Bard campuses during their degree
- All applicants must hold a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency at the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
GLOBAL FELLOW SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Motivation Statement
- Graded writing sample
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.