Application for the Global Graduate Merit Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Michigan-Flint in USA.
The education program is open to support students from all over the world who wish to study a graduate degree at UMich- Flint for the academic year 2021/2022. The University of Michigan will provide the award amount of $10,000 to the high achieving candidates for graduate study.
The University of Michigan-Flint is a comprehensive urban university of diverse learners and scholars committed to advancing their local and global communities. It offers over 100 academic programs to students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL GRADUATE MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Graduate program in many subject areas
- To be eligible, the applicants must be newly admitted international “F” visa-seeking students at the University of Michigan-Flint
- To qualify for consideration for the grant, the minimum requirements to get admission is GPA of 3.25 (4.0 scale).
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
GLOBAL GRADUATE MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, applicants must take admission in a UM-Flint specific graduate program. After that, applicants can apply for this opportunity.
Application must include:
- You must submit letters of reference and any other supporting documents to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2021 will be considered.