Global IT Manager Job at NALA… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at NALA.
- Manage and support the global desktop and infrastructure support teams by providing technical expertise and direction relating to infrastructure tools and process.
- Design, develop, support, and optimize infrastructure, tools, solutions and process in line with budget, approved operational and strategic objectives.
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Ensure the quality of IT Support is consistent for our global team to support agreed operating model.
- Make decisions on administrative/operational matters for the IT function with guidance from the senior management and ensure effective achievement of objectives within SLA’s.
- Provide service desk support for incoming queries from office based and remote based team and issues related to computer systems, software and other hardware.
- Perform Active Directory administrative tasks including creating users, reviewing group policy settings, and managing computer accounts within an organizational unit structure.
- Lead the inventory management and procurement activities. initiate warranty repairs and lifecycle replacement schedules.
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and developments. Review technical architectures and propose improvements to satisfy forecasted requirements.
- Responsible for security and compliance strategy, delivery and audit.
- Create training materials and user documentation.
Is this you?
We know that finding a job can be stressful. It can be really hard to tick all the boxes for any job description however we encourage you to apply even if you cannot tick every single of the box. Here is what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Experience creating end-to-end scalable processes from scratch in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Experience working with a fully remote working team and imparting support to the team in a remote setup.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th April 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.