Application for the Global Wales British Council India Scholarships for Indian students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bangor University in UK.
The bursary has the motive of support high-achieving worldwide candidates in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. Bangor University will provide the successfully selected students £5,000 towards taking part in one postgraduate taught one-year full-time masters course.
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales, founded in 1885 after receiving a Royal Charter. The university is a founding member of the federal University of Wales and provides a variety of degree programmes at various levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRITISH COUNCIL INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree in any subject at Bangor University.
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied postgraduate degree programme.
- The applicants must be full-time international students.
- For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
BRITISH COUNCIL INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to complete the application process on the online application portal of the university. After that, applicants can access this award.
Application must include:
- Passport size photographs
- Updated CV
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.