Application for the Global Wales British Council India Scholarships for Indian students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bangor University in UK.
The bursary has the motive of support high-achieving worldwide candidates in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. Bangor University will provide the successfully selected students £5,000 towards taking part in one postgraduate taught one-year full-time masters course.
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales, founded in 1885 after receiving a Royal Charter. The university is a founding member of the federal University of Wales and provides a variety of degree programmes at various levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRITISH COUNCIL INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree in any subject at Bangor University.
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied postgraduate degree programme.
- The applicants must be full-time international students.
- For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
BRITISH COUNCIL INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to complete the application process on the online application portal of the university. After that, applicants can access this award.
Application must include:
- Passport size photographs
- Updated CV
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.