The application for the Golder Environmental Sciences Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Golder for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Golder hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Environmental Sciences
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 FSCA Actuarial Science Bursary
GOLDER ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
If you are a passionate and dedicated Environmental Sciences student, currently enrolled for a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science (Honours) and meet the following further requirements, please send us your application.
- In the 2nd, 3rd or Final year of your BSc Environmental Sciences degree
- Have achieved a minimum average of 70 % and passed all subjects for your 2021 academic year to date.
- Please note that students should not be in receipt of another bursary or scholarship to be eligible.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, but all South African Citizens are welcome to apply.
Proposed majors include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental Science
- Hydrology / Hydrogeolog
KEY COMPETENCIES AND GENERIC SKILLS:
- Demonstrate a sense of community
- Work constructively as part of a team
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
- Work well under pressure, managing stress and maintaining resilience as necessary
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Solution seeking
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Show initiative and take ownership
- Innovative thinking skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Client focused
- Time and priority management skills
- Entry-level demonstration of leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR GOLDER ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES BURSARY
- Completed online application form.
- Certified copy of your identity document.
- Certified copies of your latest tertiary academic transcript/progress report.
- Certified proof of university registration.
- Certified copy of your matric results.
- Copy of your CV (with full contact details).
- A signed letter of declaration indicating that you do not have any other bursary or scholarships for 2020.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted early.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.