Application for the Gordon Signy Fellowship in Pathology for Students from Developing Countries in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the World Pathology Foundation in USA.
The purpose of this program is to provide opportunities for pathologists to study in countries other than their own and to return to their home countries with new skills to help their patients. The Fellowship will give the US $5,000 payable in two installments. For training periods exceeding 89 days, and at the discretion of the Regents of the Fellowship, an award of up to the US $7,500 may be provided.
World Pathology Foundation is a scientific, educational and charitable foundation which promotes public safety and public health by fostering the development of good standards in anatomic and clinical pathology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GORDON SIGNY FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Pathologists from all countries
- The call is open to pathologists who must be living in their country of origin or their country of permanent residence at the time of the application, completed his or her training in anatomical and/or clinical pathology or one of their branches prior to the beginning of their proposed fellowship training, completed training not more than 10 years prior to application deadline.
- For joining this program, aspirants are needed to have all their previous degree certificates in the field of Pathology with good academic grades.
- Seekers are required to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.
GORDON SIGNY FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part this sponsorship, claimants must have to complete their initial pathology training prior to the beginning of their proposed fellowship training. After this, you need to complete the award application form and then emailed to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Must attach a letter from the institution, letter of reference requirement, diploma and certificate, disclosure of support, curriculum vitae and a short report to the World Pathology Foundation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.