Application for the Graduate Assistantship in Civil Engineering in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Clarkson Graduate School in USA.
The programme aims to support students who are going to undertake the graduate degree programme at the school. Clarkson Graduate School will provide the salary for high-potential applicants in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1896, Clarkson University is a private research university with its main campus in Potsdam, New York, and additional graduate program and research facilities in the New York Capital Region and Beacon, New York.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- USA Students
- Graduate Assistantship in Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering
- Candidates ready to undertake experimental and numerical work within our team. Background in Soil-Structure Interaction, Geotechnical Engineering for Cold Regions, and Offshore Geotechnics is very much appreciated.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate independent research and scientific reporting skills. Communication skills and teamwork attitude are a big plus.
- MS in civil engineering; experience in laboratory/field testing and numerical modelling; programming skills.
- Candidates have to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Submit 3* letters of recommendation – provide us with the contact information for 3 people, preferably current or former faculty members or former supervisors who can send us a recommendation on your academic and/or professional performance and motivation.
- All collegiate transcripts;
- Resume or CV
- A short, 250-500 word personal statement telling us why you want to attend Clarkson University and why you think you are a good fit for your program of interest
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.